Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Africa Twin riders. I'm Beez and live in Framingham, Massachusetts. I am an AMA Life Member and have been riding since I was 14. I hail from Southern California where I rode and raced dirt bikes in the Mojave Desert. I was the assistant art director for Cycle World magazine from 95-03 where I got to ride so many bikes, got into racing and discovered a love of dualsport and adventure riding. Moved to New England in 03 where I worked for Twisted Throttle for 4 years so I have a bit of a background in the motorcycle industry.

I recently sold my 2005 BMW R1200GS Sport for a 2018 AT Adventure Sports. So recent that I have not ridden the ATAS much at all due to winter. I'm really looking forward to spring this year! My stable also includes a 2007 Husky TE450 and BeezWife's 2007 BMW F650GS.

I hope to learn all about the Africa Twin here, impart knowledge when I can and maybe meet some riders near me. Cheers, Beez.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hello.

Quite bizarrely I ride through Framingham only last summer... easily missed, the hamlet is so small it only has one street. called "The Street". But it does have a very interesting 1,200 year old church that i wanted to see.

Thats Framingham Earl.. near Norwich. I see Framingham, Mass is somewhat larger. :grin2:

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm sure with your background you'll provide a wealth of knowledge this forum. We all eagerly await the end of the polar vortex and winter. :)

Reactions: Beez_rides
1 - 5 of 5 Posts