Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 AT CRF1100 | 18 NC750X
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best fuel consumption so far for a single tank with a passenger.
You need to be very gentle with the throttle (good for the passenger) and be on 6th gear on lower speeds to reach it.
It was both town and highway drive.

Going to keep experimenting during the next trips, but I notice the fuel indicator drops too fast no matter what. It lasts forever in the last position before blinking.

Automotive design Motor vehicle Communication Device Personal luxury car Automotive exterior

·
Registered
22 AT CRF1100 | 18 NC750X
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry the picture I took after filling the tank, but before resetting the trip details :)

But the meter drop behaviour is weird, I endup looking more to the litres I spend instead.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Best fuel consumption so far for a single tank with a passenger.
You need to be very gentle with the throttle (good for the passenger) and be on 6th gear on lower speeds to reach it.
It was both town and highway drive.

Going to keep experimenting during the next trips, but I notice the fuel indicator drops too fast no matter what. It lasts forever in the last position before blinking.

View attachment 73770
2019 ATAS with 19,000 km on the odometer. Average fuel consumption displayed on screen is showing 4.4 litres per 100 km. In theory that should be good for slightly more than 550 km. I know from past experience it has done more than 500 km on a tank but I don't make a habit of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts