Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
Pretty good, although I admit I have about a 2 minute attention span and it was a 10 minute video. So I only skimmed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
I am sure it did. I just have a short attention span. I will watch a little more later :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
97 Posts
There was a video posted here from a member in Portugal or Spain that was really well done. He was running a Termignoni exhaust on a red and black, I think. Haven't been able to find it again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks amazing, professionally I would say. Yes, soundtrack is for the ones who have good tastes, but never mind. Generally I liked the work, it will be a good thing to make more of them, who are fans to watch in offline mode. I can show at work for other guys to check it out, while we have lunch break. This amazing youtube video mp4 download website is my best tool to download everything I want from YouTube. Even can convert some videos to mp3 audio files and listed while I drive to work. Seriously some movies I prefer not to watch but to listen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts