Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
There was a video posted here from a member in Portugal or Spain that was really well done. He was running a Termignoni exhaust on a red and black, I think. Haven't been able to find it again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have been following a guy named William Gloege and his travels with the Africa Twin. Mods he has made for travel, gear that he uses, problems with the bike etc. Great videos with a lot of info and very well done. He will also be speaking at the Intl Motorcycle Show in Dallas, TX on February 2nd. Check out his Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKuAkiaIPmczS62_-0ri0iA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks amazing, professionally I would say. Yes, soundtrack is for the ones who have good tastes, but never mind. Generally I liked the work, it will be a good thing to make more of them, who are fans to watch in offline mode. I can show at work for other guys to check it out, while we have lunch break. This amazing youtube video mp4 download website is my best tool to download everything I want from YouTube. Even can convert some videos to mp3 audio files and listed while I drive to work. Seriously some movies I prefer not to watch but to listen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.