Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if I posted this twice - think I posted as a visitor message rather than an intro!

Hi all

I have just taken possession of a new Africa Twin (manual) in red and LOVING IT!!

I'm from Skipton in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and looking forward to a few local rides to start off with before venturing further afield.

I have just recently got my full licence after having my A2 licence for 5 years.
I had (err, still have) a BMW 310GS and did 6000 miles on that in 12 months, riding the NC500, Scotland last year and Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland this year.
Loved the 'baby' GS but realised I needed a bigger bike to get me into Europe!

Looking forward to getting some tips and ideas from the forum.

Thanks and regards to you all, Doug.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,005 Posts
Sorry if I posted this twice - think I posted as a visitor message rather than an intro!

Hi all

I have just taken possession of a new Africa Twin (manual) in red and LOVING IT!!

I'm from Skipton in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and looking forward to a few local rides to start off with before venturing further afield.

I have just recently got my full licence after having my A2 licence for 5 years.
I had (err, still have) a BMW 310GS and did 6000 miles on that in 12 months, riding the NC500, Scotland last year and Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland this year.
Loved the 'baby' GS but realised I needed a bigger bike to get me into Europe!

Looking forward to getting some tips and ideas from the forum.

Thanks and regards to you all, Doug.

Hi and welcome lots of info and advice here..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts