Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I was on several threads awhile back {gearbox issues and motor backfire } and said I would up date my experience after a 10000 k trip to the northern tip of Aus , I have now come to the conclusion after living on the bike for 6 weeks that the gearbox is fine only missed gears were down to me not changing fully the motor issue of backfiring and sputtering has all but gone and I could not be happier with the bike it handled the rough off road sections better than the bmw1200gsa bmw 650 gs and 800 tiger that I was with, it also was more economical than the 1200gsa and 800 tiger, overall it did it all very well and I had a heavy loaded bike . set of grip warmers is about all I need after doing the trip also fitted the motooz tractionators adventure for the rough stuff. Great tyres did some pretty slippery clay and deep lose sand and they were great not bad on the blackstuff too . had a great trip will try and post some pics in the gallery.. Cheers WATTSY :smile2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts