Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
161 - 180 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Did you plastidip or removed stickers?
**** mate, totally missed this question.
I guess you are refering to the blacked out parts.

The decals just peel off. I prefer the stealth rather than the showboat look.

I just used matt black car vinyl on the honda tank logo, forks and exhaust heat shield. I figure this may also act as some protection as well considering I bash the **** out of this bike. Check out some of my other posts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Rather like the darker screen (by Slipscreens). Slightly shorter than the OEM size. only complaint so far is the rain bounces off straight onto my face (adv helmet) View attachment 74834
View attachment 74835
View attachment 74836
View attachment 74837
Rather like the darker screen (by Slipscreens). Slightly shorter than the OEM size. only complaint so far is the rain bounces off straight onto my face (adv helmet) View attachment 74834
View attachment 74835
View attachment 74836
View attachment 74837
I use a piece of windscreen trim on the top edge. Drops running up the windscreen follow the trim to the edges. I find it helps a lot….

·
Registered
'22 ATAS ES DCT
138 Posts
Thanks DT. Finding time to get everything done is the problem. Innov K5, wireless carplay, aux lights, ezcan, tps, replace mirrors, barkbusters, wireless charger for the phone etc etc all to do

but....what do you do when you get any free time? ride come rain or shine. Feel like snow is the only thing that'll stop me.

·
Super Moderator
10,215 Posts
Thanks DT. Finding time to get everything done is the problem. Innov K5, wireless carplay, aux lights, ezcan, tps, replace mirrors, barkbusters, wireless charger for the phone etc etc all to do

but....what do you do when you any free time? ride come rain or shine. Feel like snow is the only thing that'll stop me.
The Honda AT is probably the best bike I have ever owned for riding in the rain. It just seems "low maintenance" and/or low worry.

The AT and its power would be problematic in snow. However, once the roads are dried up and you can tolerate the road salt (if applicable to you), the AT doesn't mind the cold (at least to -25C so far).

161 - 180 of 186 Posts