Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasn't sure to go for the DCT so I booked a half day test ride with my Honda dealer it didn't take long to decide it was the one for me. I have put on Honda panniers and tall screen, genuine power socket and I have some Givi crash bars on order but Givi seem to have a problem with the supply of the engine bars for the DCT and you can't fit the upper bars without the engine bars so easy does it at the moment. By far the best accessory is the Termignoni can looks and sounds great, roll on some warm dry days

·
Registered
44 Posts
wasn't sure to go for the DCT so I booked a half day test ride with my Honda dealer it didn't take long to decide it was the one for me. I have put on Honda panniers and tall screen, genuine power socket and I have some Givi crash bars on order but Givi seem to have a problem with the supply of the engine bars for the DCT and you can't fit the upper bars without the engine bars so easy does it at the moment. By far the best accessory is the Termignoni can looks and sounds great, roll on some warm dry days
How does the Term can deal with the Honda Panniers? Is it close, does it interfere? Did you have to put a heat shield on the pannier?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Termi can

there is plenty of room as the Termi can is a lot narrower and sounds fantastic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts