Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you get a good laugh on this one. Laughing is good for us. :)

When I bought the bike it was missing the owner's manual, so I picked one up from Helm, but it didn't come with the Honda bag.
So when I was online ordering other parts, I noticed the OEM bag was available for the cheap price of three bucks.
Figuring it would be some kind of special heavy duty bag, I went ahead and ordered it up.

Imagine my surprise when it shows up, as a cheaply made zip lock baggy... lol
I think the bag it came in is more durable.
I definitely got $3.00 worth of laughter at myself for that one.
I had put the book into a Glad Freezer bag with "Gripper Zipper" technology, which is way more durable that the OEM version.
But hey, I've got it in the OEM bag now... 馃ぃ

Registered

When I bought the bike it was missing the owner's manual, so I picked one up from Helm, but it didn't come with the Honda bag.
So when I was online ordering other parts, I noticed the OEM bag was available for the cheap price of three bucks.
Figuring it would be some kind of special heavy duty bag, I went ahead and ordered it up.

I had put the book into a Glad Freezer bag with "Gripper Zipper" technology, which is way more durable that the OEM version.
But hey, I've got it in the OEM bag now...
View attachment 56736
Lol. That made laugh.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Registered
At least it's got that factory new smell! I put all my new bikes manuals, in their OEM plastic bag, in a ziplock freezer bag. The OEM bag will let water in...

Reactions: sheath

Registered

But hey, I've got it in the OEM bag now... 馃ぃ
View attachment 56736
scammed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts