Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to look at ATAS in my local dealer..... Very nice! Noticed it was fitted with Bridgestone A41 tyres rather than the dunlops I have on MY17

Any reviews, concerns or findings on these Bridgestones appreciated. I am looking to change the Dunlops for almost all road riding & touring.

Thanks, Neil

·
Registered
134 Posts
The front, in a 21 inch size, does not have the the "eye" technology that makes this such a good tyre. the 21-inch front tire is not physically wide enough for the dual-compound approach.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The front, in a 21 inch size, does not have the the "eye" technology that makes this such a good tyre. the 21-inch front tire is not physically wide enough for the dual-compound approach.
Yes wondered about that when the reviews stated "most sizes dual compound". You have confirmed my suspicions, thanks. These tyres are still a contender so any real ridden reviews (not from bike testers on a free ride) appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts