Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Africa Twin Adventure Sport DCT
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search, and came up with the newest posts mentioning BC dating to about 2017.

I see ATs of varying years all the time. If you're ever downtown and an ATAS in red white and blue parked by Urban Fare in Coal Harbour - yup, that's me.

I have taken some off-road courses but don't have a lot of buddies to ride with to really put my skills to the test. I want to start out slow - green runs, in skiing parlance - so good fire roads, etc. Let me get my experience up, especially as the courses were on my old bike, and I now have a DCT.

So, check in. Say hello. I know one other owner who is an advanced rider, so I know how poorly a day with him would go for me. I'm tired of our weather, I'm looking very much forward to the clock being punched today and I can get on my bike for the first time in far too long.

Let me know if you're around and interested in a group ride. Hell, even a run up to Squambucks would be fun in a group of us. If my (building) off-road skills are something you can tolerate, I would appreciate the meet up!

Have a Cardo btw (because I listen to Ryan F9 :cool:) and located in the Tri-Cities.

·
Registered
2018 Africa Twin AS Manual
22 Posts
Well I’m just across the border to the south. I used to ride across a couple times a year. With COVID-19, the crossing seems to be impossible.

·
Premium Member
2020 Africa Twin Adventure Sport DCT
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We used to cross all time time too as we have a rec property just outside of Sumas. We've been down once since COVID, in November. And I'm worried the border might close again. sigh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts