Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a little slow in my arrival, but I would like to introduce myself and my 655 mile 2017 that I bought just after Halloween! This bike is definitely a big step up from my 71' 750! I am looking forward to taking advantage of everyone's experiences and expertise on this site to help me make this bike the amazing ride that it should be. It was -8(Fahrenheit) here on Monday, so I know that I still have a few months before I take this girl out in the spring. Until then, she sits in my living room where I get to marvel her beauty every day!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Until then, she sits in my living room where I get to marvel her beauty every day!
Sits in the living room! I love it.

You're either not married or have a very understanding wife...

My wife thinks my 2018 ATAS is beautiful too, but she would never allow me to keep it in the house; let alone the living room! She (the bike) is in the garage and it's *very* cold here too... down to the single digits last few nights. Phew! But the bike doesn't seem to mind.

Welcome to the boards! Gary

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome! Snow here too....but garage heated and I can just....look at it! Managed to run it in before winter, roll on spring!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts