Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And loving it.was a bit afraid on second date but need not hv worried,I love her,so far?.Thanks for all the advice I got last few months from all u guys as well as my good mate down under,Kangaroo Burger.Ye really helped make up my mind.Cant wait for weekend,won't come soon enough.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
U will love it.cant wait for weekend.probably rain and wind but that's why I bought her.

·
Registered
312 Posts
And loving it.was a bit afraid on second date but need not hv worried,I love her,so far?.Thanks for all the advice I got last few months from all u guys as well as my good mate down under,Kangaroo Burger.Ye really helped make up my mind.Cant wait for weekend,won't come soon enough.
Hey Rockie old mate, how is she? Is it not the best toy you've had in a long time?
Wait till you ride it a few times, it only gets better, just like a good Beer mate, trust me :)
To take the words from Crocodile Dundee "That's not a Bike, This is a Bike"
I also see my friend Chris (in Pics Where you Ride) wonders how you guys in those cold country's get out of bed in the morning, I think its called Africa Twin :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good day K Burger mate,at the moment it's dark in the morning going to work and dark in the evening coming home so will hv to wait till weekend to go for spin.i suppose the up side of our weather is everything is green and we do hv some nice sincerely.shd hv bought a bike with an umbrella.I think they call that a car?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good day K Burger mate,at the moment it's dark in the morning going to work and dark in the evening coming home so will hv to wait till weekend to go for spin.i suppose the up side of our weather is everything is green and we do hv some nice sincerely.shd hv bought a bike with an umbrella.I think they call that a car?
Hey Rockie, at least your out there riding Mate, how do you rate the lights? I've only ridden once in the dark, I thought they were a bit ordinary:( maybe i need to adj them?
Don't worry about the umbrella, get a full set of wet weather gear, with all that green comes lots of rain i bet.
Bring on that weekend, can u wait that long ? :)
Can't wait to see some "Pics Where you Ride" of that beautiful green country of yours.
Hope u worked out how to attach pic's.
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had my AT 6 months. replaced KTM 990 adventure which I had for 2 years. Absolutely delighted with it, now done nearly 4000 miles only problem has been the set button which had to be replaced, I would say on a par with KTM power but 100 times smoother but hay ho its not all about speed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts