Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us who are on a tighter budget for accessories for your AT I have a couple of choices. My bike is a 2017 DCT that l picked up used. I was wanting to get some lower case bars to try to protect the water pump and rh covers. Didn't want to spend the money it seems that is necessary to get good items. Holding off until now-1 piece fairing and lower case bars from Heed of Poland. No jokes necessary as these are top quality, easy to install, and very strong. All for Wait for it- $250 plus $55 shipping from Poland. That is 1/2 the price of the accessory unit available from Honda and it only covers the upper areas and not the cases. They go very well with the bag system l have. Tusk bag mounts from Rocky Mountain ATV and Pelican look alike bags from Harbor Freight. These bags are sturdy, water proof, fit same as Pelican and were $29.95 each on sale at HF. These plus the $14.95 wide footpegs off of the internet have kept me on budget.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts