Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,716 Posts
Mine are holding up well. Had them for...... Hmm.. Two(?) years, Got the Defender series just as they came out with it. Always have my top box on, panniers just for trips. Have the 30L top box, a good “commuter” box, tho of course not big enough for a helmet, but good for most of the other junk I carry. I Did add MOLLE attachment points for a bit more gear when needed..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know. Did you put anything on top of the boxes to prevent them from scratching when loading extra gear on them? I was doubting whether I should go for the defenders or the Evo's because of location of the attachment points Defender attachment points looks handier because they are more centered on the pannier. However in the end I simply fell for more rounded looks of the Evo's...💩. What really strikes me is the way they feel. Very rugged, quality product. To be honest, I never heard of Bumot until I visited this great forum!🙏🙏🙏

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,716 Posts
The finish has held up really well for a while now.
For being stacked on baked in the sun and tons of rain and mud. They don’t look brand new but they still look good enough that they don’t look years old either.

Packed

The MOLLE attachments:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts