Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a way to promote riding in our great country, I thought it would be fun to post images and video from great places across Canada this riding season.

Get out and ride. Include a short report of your favorite roads, remote locations, secret places, places to eat, sights, attractions, women (or men)>:) ... etc.

I'm planning on riding from coast to coast (and possibly coast if I can do it) and up north in BC (Telegraph Creek), possibly even Yukon and NWT this summer to celebrate Canada's 150 anniversary.

I've got at least another month and half before I can get out and ride. Join the fun and share your Canada.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I'm off tomorrow. Cross-Canada from Alberta to PEI and side journeys along the way.

I'll post photos from my journey from the prairies to the East coast and back. Happy Canada Day tomorrow (July 1)!

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm leaving wednesday to go from alberta to NB. I've only given myself 3 days to get there but the real fun begins in NB. I'll give ya a wave when I pass by, I'll be the guy all in black >:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts