Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just turned 28 and just made the switch from sport bikes to adventure bikes. I raced dirtbikes and ATVs for 15 years and wanted something I could have fun with offroad and still use for my daily commute. The AT has met and exceeded all of my expectations and I am happier every time I ride it. Thanks for the welcome and stay safe guys and gals!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum and congratulations ! That's a really darn cool history man, what kind of sport bike were you using as a daily before ??

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey welcome to the forum and congratulations ! That's a really darn cool history man, what kind of sport bike were you using as a daily before ??
2008 CBR1K she was beautiful and fun but I have outgrown the sport bike. My back cant handle the angle anymore...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Manitowoc! New Berlin here. I thought I had the only AT around here!
I was the first to get mine as far as I know (May 26th). New Berlin huh? I was down there for work last week! If you get a chance to get up north and ride the fire roads, its a blast!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice! I'll be spending a week at our families cabin at the end of August. Can't wait to get some more aggressive tires on mine. I will be turning over 3000 miles this evening.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you're interested in lookin to sell my LeoVince slip on. It's a nice exhaust I just want an arrow so I can get a spark arrestor for it.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I picked mine up May 29th...but in Iowa, so not sure if that counts. :p

I'm in Whitewater. We should have a meetup!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I abbreviated trans Wisconsin adventure tour and it ****'d it out lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts