Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After debating the merits of aux lights from Clearwater, Denali, Baja Designs and briefly, various offerings from Amazon, I settled on the Clearwater Erica lights. The Black Friday sale was tempting but I have always been blown away by the build quality and brightness of the lights. My riding buddies who have various Clearwater lights
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

swear by the after sales service of the Sacramento, CA based company as well.
I was dreading the prospect of taking the fairings and front cowl off but with my son helping, it wasn't the nightmare I expected. I took the opportunity to install a double USB charger with voltmeter as well. Super easy AT specific wiring harness made the lights install logical and relatively easy. The Eastern Beaver PC-8 makes powering up stuff easy as
well.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Window Light

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ive got a set of Denali D4's with amber lenses sitting in my closet waiting to be installed! I too am weary of tearing all the bodywork off but cannot wait to have these installed. Every time I see a rider on the road with the amber driving lights they are 10x more visible - its amazing how much more seem they are. looking good!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive got a set of Denali D4's with amber lenses sitting in my closet waiting to be installed! I too am weary of tearing all the bodywork off but cannot wait to have these installed. Every time I see a rider on the road with the amber driving lights they are 10x more visible - its amazing how much more seem they are. looking good!
It wasn't as hard as I feared...the headlight cowl is a PITA to get back on but the fairings are pretty easy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts