Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,223 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like I need to up my gear game reading all the posts .
Only a couple of months in so am doing ok I think 🤔.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh this is hilarious. I have 12 helmets, at least a dozen jackets. 7 or 8 actual riding pants. 15 pairs of boots. I don't even know how many gloves. and YES I am single.

GOTTA have at least one of everything for each bike ya know. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
26 Posts
5 helmets...
7 jackets...maybe more
6 riding pants over pant type
3 Kevlar jeans type
at least 12 gloves..cold weather, rain, leather, off-road...I really lost count.
4 prs of boots
3 rain suits

married 33 years to the same person.

·
Super Moderator
3,859 Posts
Oh this is hilarious. I have 12 helmets, at least a dozen jackets. 7 or 8 actual riding pants. 15 pairs of boots. I don't even know how many gloves. and YES I am single.

GOTTA have at least one of everything for each bike ya know. :ROFLMAO:
Welcome to the Forum @lomax.

Feel free to show-off yer ride!

·
Registered
76 Posts
32 years and counting. (y)

She's the best.

Reactions: Amphib

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't even want to count the number of jackets, pants and gloves I have. I might get depressed at the amount of money spent hahaha.

Probably what I have fewest of is boots (3) and helmets (4). Everything else a half dozen or more :)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
You are in the Colorful state of Colorado where the weather changes every 20 mins. I understand the need for being prepared.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have been plagues with the problem of having a 40 plus waistline so pants have been a struggle. (2) pants (2) jackets (1) rain pant (2) helmets (6) pair of gloves and two that feel horrible and should go away (2) glove liners and still together with the Ms.

·
Administrator
1,959 Posts
You are in the Colorful state of Colorado where the weather changes every 20 mins. I understand the need for being prepared.
The funny thing is from June to October is mesh. Since we don't get much rain and what rain we do get is cooling and refreshing, I prefer to just get wet and dry out. It doesn't take long in Colorado. I mostly only wear the Goretex when I know it's going to rain all day (almost never happens) or I will be touring where the weather is less predictable.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts