Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Where has your Africa Twin Taken you?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome to Colorado! It is a GREAT place to ride. Lots of fantastic places to ride especially if you like going offroad!

·
Registered
109 Posts
As i have just got an ATAS, I would like to hear your review and experience with the big Honda.

·
Registered
2016 Honda Africa Twin
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to Colorado! It is a GREAT place to ride. Lots of fantastic places to ride especially if you like going offroad!
Looking forward to exploring all, love to ride pavement & moderate off-road.

·
Registered
2016 Honda Africa Twin
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As i have just got an ATAS, I would like to hear your review and experience with the big Honda.
I’ve been riding several years on motorcycles, have loved every model I’ve owned. I have added various accessories to suit my taste & comfort. The At is a fantastic machine one of the most reliable motorcycle I have ever owned. Have gone on many long distance rides on pavement & off-road & never worried about the AT taking me to & back home. Fantastic motorcycle

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I have owned a few as well and I think that the at is the best bike for me so far as i am no longer worried about a lot of speed. I had concerns about the tank flaking, but I have added the sock to the pump and will keep this bike for a long time. I sometimes regret that i didn't go for the duel clutch. Do you have any photos of your bike Fourteeners?

·
Super Moderator
6,075 Posts
The last four machines I've owned have been Hondas and none of them have given me regrets from a reliability viewpoint. To each their own, I would buy them again. The AT has been the greatest pleasure, but arguably the most complex to maintain or make changes to.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,851 Posts
Hi and welcome

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey there,
I am your neighbor to the south in Monument. I am ofter seen headed up Mount Herman on a trip color 2017. hope to see ya around.

·
Administrator
3,189 Posts
Maybe we should get all us Colorado (Metro Denver) are together for a ride? Meet face-to-face?
RMAR (Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders) put together an AT meet in Gunnison a couple of years ago. It was a lot of fun and well organized meet.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
293 Posts
Maybe something less formal.. like maybe just set a meetup time and proposed route and whoever shows up, shows up and we do a day ride?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts