Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Personal choice I admit but I wouldn't be riding around with a 49 pound helmet protecting my head, regardless of how well it colour matched my bike.
I can just imagine the ambo's standing over my body saying, 'nice helmet, matches the paintwork on his bike perfectly, just a shame he didn't survive the accident'.

·
Registered
410 Posts
According to the legal documents that came with my bike. (2018 'Sport) I already.. by pure happenstance have a helmet thats a perfect match.

Its white.

Yes.. white. According to these documents the Bike isn't registered as a "Tricolour", or "R/W/B". It's "white". and registered as such on the UK Government database.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Personal choice I admit but I wouldn't be riding around with a 49 pound helmet protecting my head, regardless of how well it colour matched my bike.
I can just imagine the ambo's standing over my body saying, 'nice helmet, matches the paintwork on his bike perfectly, just a shame he didn't survive the accident'.
hi its reduced to 49 should be around 160 normally ...feels pretty good and i have an tour x to compare it with

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nexx Wed2 also make a nice looking helmet...
Although I never had a Nexx helmet, the reviews are great, and it sure is on my top list for the next adventure helmet.

Meanwhile, I went for the full face Arai Kevin Schwantz replica. For me, the best looking paint scheme!!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts