Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my usual gung-ho'dness I thought I would use lockdown to fit spotlights, heated grips etc. I made a start then realised I should have read up about it first. So now I have done my research and ordered a PC8. As I am waiting for it to arrive I left the bike in the garage for a week or so.
I went back to it today and dont remember disconnecting the black connector behind the instrument cluster above the white aux connector) nor can I find anything to connect to it. What is it for and what does it connect to and where can I start to look for the other end. I blame all those years heading a football lol.
(located

·
Registered
312 Posts
I wish I could remember when I had mine apart.

Is it this one? That's abs. Can you see what color the wires are?

·
Registered
403 Posts
You don't say what model the bike is. I looked at the wiring diagram in the FSM for '16/'17 and couldn't find any plugs with those two colors. Found one with a dark green and a red with blue stripe for the fuel level sensor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You don't say what model the bike is. I looked at the wiring diagram in the FSM for '16/'17 and couldn't find any plugs with those two colors. Found one with a dark green and a red with blue stripe for the fuel level sensor.
Cheers Shadowjack, its a 2018 model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts