Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REF:

Is this the correct service manual for the 2021 AT ?
I noticed that Honda is slowly phasing out the selling of their service manuals for many of their vehicles and I'm pleasantly surprised they are still selling the Service Manual for the 2021 AT.

·
Registered
334 Posts
i have it on PDF , if you need it ...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I don't need it yet but checking if Honda still sells the Service Manual before I commit into the AT.

·
Registered
509 Posts
You need a factory service manual for almost anything, including Honda, you get it from Helm. They've been the authorized publisher of these things for decades.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
... you get it from Helm. They've been the authorized publisher of these things for decades.
Yup, I agree ... the link to Helm was in my original post.

Honda started a new trend in their cars/suv (like BMW) to move all service manual online and access is managed through subscriptions. Hope they do not move that business model to their motorcycles.

Reactions: Cuchulainn

·
Registered
509 Posts
I noticed that there was no manual available for my new Honda car. imagine that nobody at home would pay the presumed asking price of a manual where you need special diagnostic machinery to make it useful. They don't build them like they used to...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts