Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a heads up....Lomo Scotland have produced a crash bar bag similar to the givi bags ...they are 6.5vlitre ..seem v strong and good quality ...£39 pounds the pair....a bargain i would say :smile2:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lomo Crash Bar Bags

Cheers For the heads up just ordered two sets, that's the bro's chrimbo sorted.
Cheers
tried to post link but wouldn't let me easy to find though.

:grin2:

·
Registered
991 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Crash Bar bags

Mine arrived next day couriered, seem to be good quality, got to be ok at 1/2 price compared to some others on the market.
Think i am going to get a couple of bags for my tent and other bits and pieces.
Cheers
Jacky

·
Registered
991 Posts
It would be great to see photos of them on your bike. It's a killer deal for those bags.

·
Registered
31 Posts
They also do cracking throw over panniers for £50 . 30 litres per side, fully waterproof dry bag style.
I bought a pair along with a 40 litre moto bag to sit on top for £70 posted. Cracking quality and an absolute bargain.
I've emailed them to suggest they make slightly larger volume panniers for longer tours and they have passed the suggestion onto their developers.

·
Registered
437 Posts
They also do cracking throw over panniers for £50 . 30 litres per side, fully waterproof dry bag style.
I bought a pair along with a 40 litre moto bag to sit on top for £70 posted. Cracking quality and an absolute bargain.
I've emailed them to suggest they make slightly larger volume panniers for longer tours and they have passed the suggestion onto their developers.
Daft question - maybe. but with straight throwovers. what about the exhaust side and the heat?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Received today. Look fine on, although very close to OE Honda fog lights on my ATAS so I move the lights inwards with a couple of washers behind bracket. May move in a bit further using longer bolts to get them within crash bar protection. Bags a tad fiddly but easy to empty/refill in situ so not much of an issue. Loop upper fitting above locating pin on inside of (honda OE) bar to stop sliding down and do both up very tight! I'll carry out exercise again over next few days and post pics.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Received today. Look fine on, although very close to OE Honda fog lights on my ATAS so I move the lights inwards with a couple of washers behind bracket. May move in a bit further using longer bolts to get them within crash bar protection. Bags a tad fiddly but easy to empty/refill in situ so not much of an issue. Loop upper fitting above locating pin on inside of (honda OE) bar to stop sliding down and do both up very tight! I'll carry out exercise again over next few days and post pics.

Yes please people we need pictures lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Attached pics. Close to fogs but should be OK as both fastened on same rubber mounted OE bar. May still shim them in a bit. If ever I wanted to take microfibre cloths with me....I now know how many go in a bag!!

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts