Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im happy with MY GIVI upper and lower crash bars they offer great coverage and are a lot less expensive than replacing fairings and radiators or a crank case, no my problem is that i cant find a GOOD skid plate to fit with the bars, The GIVI plate does not cover the header pipes like i would like, does any one have any advice or suggestions on bash plate solutions!?

also new to forum so if this is in the wrong place suggestions would be appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im happy with MY GIVI upper and lower crash bars they offer great coverage and are a lot less expensive than replacing fairings and radiators or a crank case, no my problem is that i cant find a GOOD skid plate to fit with the bars, The GIVI plate does not cover the header pipes like i would like, does any one have any advice or suggestions on bash plate solutions!?

also new to forum so if this is in the wrong place suggestions would be appreciated
[email protected]#%¥! GIVI!

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts