Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
I am new here and I only driven 700 km on my brand new Africa Twin AS ES DCT 1100, and already find it a worthy replacement for my BMW GS. I'll probably forget all about the BMW after my first off-road trip.
I now drive a lot of motorway to get the first service done. It does well there, but as soon as I take my hands off the handlebars to raise the screen a bit, the bike immediately pulls to the right.
Have already discussed this with the dealer, but they haven't found anything yet (probably didn’t do anything). Does anyone have this experience as well?
Exactly the same with my Africa Twin AS ES DCT 1100. I started a topic on this: When hands of handlebar bikes goes right.....

Same for me also but I’m on Conti Trail Attack 3s. Is it suspension or tyres?

· Registered
75 Posts
I spoke to my dealer and it was the first time they heard of it. I’ve tweaked rear wheel alignment, and it’s much better. It’s still there but much less now. Dealer will have a look at it when it’s in for a service next month but I’ve done a thousand miles on it as is.
They are a large dealer and this was the first time they had heard of it so I highlighted this thread to show it’s not just me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts