Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Super Moderator
159 Posts
Love seeing other exhaust options on the same colour bike! I have the arrow end can (not shown in my pictures) so that makes it 3 different.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Rich

" Red ones are for girls "

I'm glad it's not just me that's been having trouble with girls since I got my red Africa Twin, look what I came back to just the other day when I popped down to Aldi to buy some cheap beers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm only waiting on the Hepco Becker rear rack extender that had to be special ordered and still hasn't arrived from Germany yet. Everything else has been installed: Hepco Becker Engine Guards with highway pegs (you have to remove the entire exhaust system to install the engine guards, but it was worth it...), Hepco Beckers Saddlebag racks with Nelson Rigg Soft bags and rear bag (I'll probably snap on some Hepco Becker Hard Bags in the future), and a Honda center stand. I have over 850 miles on it, and I've had it just over a month. (I did the first service at 587 miles)

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hi Rich

" Red ones are for girls "

I'm glad it's not just me that's been having trouble with girls since I got my red Africa Twin, look what I came back to just the other day when I popped down to Aldi to buy some cheap beers.

I wondered where my wife went! So it was around Aldi eh?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts