Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Where has your Africa Twin Taken you?

21 - 40 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
DennyLee11 can you give us a close up and some info on the hiway pegs, I start to get cramps after about 250 miles and I have to stretch my old tired legs and I think that is the ticket. Thanks

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi Rich

" Red ones are for girls "

I'm glad it's not just me that's been having trouble with girls since I got my red Africa Twin, look what I came back to just the other day when I popped down to Aldi to buy some cheap beers.

Still waiting for that one to come over and try my bike she called but did not turn up. Here is the bike anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nor cal at its finest.
Love it when someoe knows how to use a camera properly, real quality pics freakytikitv. I try as an enthusiastic amateur but not as good as this!

Reactions: freakytikitv

·
Registered
134 Posts
If your springs are too stiff.....you obviously have not eaten enough Fresh Mini Donuts.

Hi @Brokenin2:
I see in the pick you have a very neat carrier on the seat and behind. I am looking for something exactly like that. Can you give me more info please.

Thanks - John

21 - 40 of 146 Posts