Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Still waiting for that one to come over and try my bike she called but did not turn up. Here is the bike anyway.
You know you are getting old when you see that picture and the first thing that comes to mind is "man those shoes she's wearing are really not suitable for riding a bike".

·
Registered
9 Posts
image.jpg Just finished partially wrapping/protecting AT, heated grips, storm guards, alt rider skid plate, sw motech crash bars, marine 12v USB port, Oxford heated grips, center stand, Remus exhaust, Puig dark smoke racing windscreen, k60 scouts but a bit loose off-road. Thinking about getting "Endurostan" luggage. Nelson rig was a bad choice for Vancouver island rain.. used them from my crf250L. Upgrading springs and having it professionally tuned for gear and solo riding I am 270pds. Mite upgrade forks later. This bike is my soul m8. Sry I don't know why my pics are upside down.. pls do a hand stand or turn monitor upside down ty sry ��. I have more lol?

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the forum, and had my AT for a week. I’ve gone down roads that I’ve never been down before. Loving the experience.
Here are some pictures during my first week of riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Haven't ridden much since my dirt days. Decided on an AT as a one bike does all. Purchased her earlier this year and have put 2,800 miles since. Getting more comfortable with her on the street, haven't ventured much off road yet. Loving her!

Attachments

41 - 60 of 122 Posts