Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,042 Posts
Short Ride in Colorado Foothills... Love the way this bike handles. The Trailmax Mission are good tires on gravel and tarmac - gotta try them on Rock, Mud and Sand next...

View attachment 55313 View attachment 55314 View attachment 55315
Looks like you have done the same kind of stuff I have with the Trailmax Mission. So far I am really enjoying them. Much better road tire than I would have guessed for a 50/50. They definitely ride more like they are in the 90/10 to 80/20 range.

I haven't tested them in wet either. We have only had one day of significant rain here in Colorado since they were mounted and I wasn't able to ride in it.

Hopefully can expand the testing on other terrain this month.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks like you have done the same kind of stuff I have with the Trailmax Mission. So far I am really enjoying them. Much better road tire than I would have guessed for a 50/50. They definitely ride more like they are in the 90/10 to 80/20 range.

I haven't tested them in wet either. We have only had one day of significant rain here in Colorado since they were mounted and I wasn't able to ride in it.

Hopefully can expand the testing on other terrain this month.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah.. I say they handle like an 80/20 on the tarmac... they stick. I loved how they did on the gravel even with ribs on the dirt, they stayed true. I will keep on updating as I experience more and more.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts