Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,535 Posts
Short Ride in Colorado Foothills... Love the way this bike handles. The Trailmax Mission are good tires on gravel and tarmac - gotta try them on Rock, Mud and Sand next...

View attachment 55313 View attachment 55314 View attachment 55315
Looks like you have done the same kind of stuff I have with the Trailmax Mission. So far I am really enjoying them. Much better road tire than I would have guessed for a 50/50. They definitely ride more like they are in the 90/10 to 80/20 range.

I haven't tested them in wet either. We have only had one day of significant rain here in Colorado since they were mounted and I wasn't able to ride in it.

Hopefully can expand the testing on other terrain this month.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks like you have done the same kind of stuff I have with the Trailmax Mission. So far I am really enjoying them. Much better road tire than I would have guessed for a 50/50. They definitely ride more like they are in the 90/10 to 80/20 range.

I haven't tested them in wet either. We have only had one day of significant rain here in Colorado since they were mounted and I wasn't able to ride in it.

Hopefully can expand the testing on other terrain this month.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah.. I say they handle like an 80/20 on the tarmac... they stick. I loved how they did on the gravel even with ribs on the dirt, they stayed true. I will keep on updating as I experience more and more.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice photos Kyle. Colours appear intense. Raw photos, or post-process touch-up?
I must admit, they are touched up by myself, only done with an app on my phone but I feel that the touch ups/enhancements that I put onto the photos only make it slightly more enhanced than what the real life view is.

Either way the photos do come out quite nice, Scotland providing the amazing scenery as always 😁

·
Registered
36 Posts
Little ride towards Woodland Park, CO - I Love this bike... About 15 minutes after these pictures I dumped it on a huge rut... I was dumb, riding alone in a remote area. Took me nearly 45 minutes to pick up the bike because of the angle in how it fell (handlebar and seat in the rut, wheels in the high center median on a downhill slope).

101 - 120 of 122 Posts