Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Glad to read you are still okay @JJ Mendez. Needless to say, your remote excursion was adventurous.
Glad to read you are still okay @JJ Mendez. Needless to say, your remote excursion was adventurous.
Thank you.. part of the adventure right?.. but I tell you something.. I am seriously considering this... MotoBikeJack Portable Motorcycle Jack (Black) - Buy Online in Fiji. | motobikejack Products in Fiji - See Prices, Reviews and Free Delivery over 200 FJ$ | Desertcart

I might never use it, and I have picked up my bike before (that was one of the things I did before I bought her, but it was in nice flat grass with a side panier in place).. but I rather have this than to suck wind for 45 minutes.... lol

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Thank you.. part of the adventure right?.. but I tell you something.. I am seriously considering this... MotoBikeJack Portable Motorcycle Jack (Black) - Buy Online in Fiji. | motobikejack Products in Fiji - See Prices, Reviews and Free Delivery over 200 FJ$ | Desertcart

I might never use it, and I have picked up my bike before (that was one of the things I did before I bought her, but it was in nice flat grass with a side panier in place).. but I rather have this than to suck wind for 45 minutes.... lol
@FIRE UP can tell you all about the merits of devices like these. I think @Beowulf too.

Example: Ok, your AT has fallen, how many can pick it up, dirt or...

121 - 122 of 122 Posts