Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

CRF Rally (Red/Black/White) Africa Twin Owners Picture Thread

74K views 152 replies 91 participants last post by  Kcruisin 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#20 ·
I wondered where my wife went! So it was around Aldi eh?

#14 ·
I'm only waiting on the Hepco Becker rear rack extender that had to be special ordered and still hasn't arrived from Germany yet. Everything else has been installed: Hepco Becker Engine Guards with highway pegs (you have to remove the entire exhaust system to install the engine guards, but it was worth it...), Hepco Beckers Saddlebag racks with Nelson Rigg Soft bags and rear bag (I'll probably snap on some Hepco Becker Hard Bags in the future), and a Honda center stand. I have over 850 miles on it, and I've had it just over a month. (I did the first service at 587 miles)

Attachments

#31 ·
Love it when someoe knows how to use a camera properly, real quality pics freakytikitv. I try as an enthusiastic amateur but not as good as this!

Reactions: freakytikitv
#33 ·
Hi @Brokenin2:
I see in the pick you have a very neat carrier on the seat and behind. I am looking for something exactly like that. Can you give me more info please.

Thanks - John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.