Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I reluctantly have my CRF1000 for sale. The bike is a DCT model and i have owned it from new. It has covered 1300miles and had its first service at 600miles The bike comes with a Honda centre stand, Oxford premium heated grips, MRA touring and original screen, Powerbronze fender extender Givi CRF1000 tank bag and Givi aluminium monokey plate. The bike was brought in Oct 2017 and comes with the remainder of the Honda 2 year warranty. The bike is in excellent condition as you would expect from only being a few months old. I'm based near Cambridge in the UK and looking for £8000. Please message if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I reluctantly have my CRF1000 for sale. The bike is a DCT model and i have owned it from new. It has covered 1300miles and had its first service at 600miles The bike comes with a Honda centre stand, Oxford premium heated grips, MRA touring and original screen, Powerbronze fender extender Givi CRF1000 tank bag and Givi aluminium monokey plate. The bike was brought in Oct 2017 and comes with the remainder of the Honda 2 year warranty. The bike is in excellent condition as you would expect from only being a few months old. I'm based near Cambridge in the UK and looking for £8000. Please message if interested. Thanks.
No Pics.... Is the Bike now sold?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the bike is still for sale. Been busy at the moment so i haven't got around to adding photos or placing an add on auto trader.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts