Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few people have been asking about this. Not affiliated with the seller.

Yeah thats the one I saw
I dint buy in the end cos I had some nagging doubts, has anyone used them and
1. is it legal
2. is it really searchable by text (it says its a scan?)
3 how do I know ill get it after I pay

·
Registered
54 Posts
Did not test it yet. But it’s worth reading even not for mechanics but for casual riders as well, as gives more overall details as how IMU operates or what constant voltage should indicate good battery charge when power is off. Excerpt from manual:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I bought one about a mont ago with my original posting.
As mentioned its fully searchable and scanning is very good and clear.
would of liked the OE manual but no sign of them and I needed info so I coughed up the money.
Will get it printed out for myself too in case EMP knocks out my Internet in future....lol

·
Registered
CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
335 Posts
I also bought it could not get the EU version on this moment. I ask the dealer to order one original for me but still didn,t get it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got the Print version from Helm. It's thorough. What pages I could check against the Digital PDF seem identical. The shading and the greying out of the pictures is fantastic. The details. Looks like a great manual and a good read.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Closest I could get. You have a voltage issue (open / short) somewhere. Something didn't get plugged back in after working on the bike or try disconnecting the battery to clear the error code. IMO

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts