Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Dressed” it up a little with a “cross” bar, :frown2: the bar (clamps) was way to small and of course the biggest bit I still had on hand was only 1”.. So had to ream it out a bit, in the end I barely got it to fit.Got a new blue Honda crossbar pad on the way, in the meantime I threw on an old skullcandy one I had laying around...

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wunderlich... used to have it on my R1100GS. but with a crossbar is perfect on the Africa twin. Though they will work without.. just not as elegantly I reckon.

Just search for Wunderlich Handlebar bag.

I know rugged roads sells them.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just wondering, always went with a Tank Bag, and fueling issues. Don't know any better.
Seems you youtes are getting me deeper in trouble....Yeah thats my story and I'm going to stick with it! (G)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just wondering, always went with a Tank Bag, and fueling issues. Don't know any better.
Seems you youtes are getting me deeper in trouble....Yeah thats my story and I'm going to stick with it! (G)
Ive never liked the idea of a tank bag, popular though they are. These little bags are handy for those items that I don't want cluttering up my pockets. or have hidden away in my luggage. takes seconds to remove and carry away when the bike is parked up. They even provide a shoulder strap. Also.. if you have a smart phone there is a port for the cable so it can be on charge from the accessory socket, if like me you use a dedicated sat nav and prefer the phone turned off and put away.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive done similar.. so i can have my handlebar bag a little more securely fitted.
Where did you get the crossbar? Although I love the color of mine, the bar itself is a bigger diameter and a pain in the arse to put a pad on it. Plus it is a bit longer...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts