Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends,

I am actually not an AT owner at the moment, but I am planning on getting my hands on this beauty early next spring.

I have owned an AT before and I loved it very much. I was planning on doing some major travels with it, which included driving from Hungary to India at one point. However, as fate would have it, on my first trip with my wife to Vienna and Prague, the bike was stolen in Prague on our first night. Since then I've moved to the USA and currently live in NYC.

I am looking to buy a DCT model an I find the black remus exhaust stunning both in sound and look.

My heart is breaking a little however, I love the tri color scheme so much and from what I've been reading it may never come to the USA.

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi to everyone and lurk around until I buy the bike.

Happy and safe riding to you all!

Oh, I almost forgot. I have a bit of a project going on, rebuilding a CX650 Custom. I bought two bikes, built one that is mechanically flawless now and I plan to do a complete cosmetics do over on it over the winter. Love the CX!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have the Tri colour DCT, you'll love it,

I also bought two CX 650 Customs, both in boxes, I rebuilt both and gave one to my brother quite a few years ago, funnily enough he only sold it last week,
Great bikes, only manufactured for the one year 1983 and only sold in the USA I'm told,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts