Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember to see somewhere a discussion about the possibility to change DCT drive modes on the move. But I can't find it any more...
The last information I read about this, was a possible maximum speed to change from S1 to S2, for example.
After a stupid and long test, I concluded that it's always possible to change drive modes on the move, as far as you are not putting any "gas" on the accelerator, then you are able to change the same way as when you are stopped.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I remember to see somewhere a discussion about the possibility to change DCT drive modes on the move. But I can't find it any more...
The last information I read about this, was a possible maximum speed to change from S1 to S2, for example.
After a stupid and long test, I concluded that it's always possible to change drive modes on the move, as far as you are not putting any "gas" on the accelerator, then you are able to change the same way as when you are stopped.
That is interesting - I will try it on my NC750 next time I am out
Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Never have a ptoblem to change on tge move. However if you need fast response use the up and down shift or full throttle. Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts