Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'll be getting my first ADV bike and I have my eyes set on the AT. My local dealer has a standard version and manual 2018 for 10.6k brand new. Is this a good price? I really don't want to get scammed as I have at dealers in the past. I'm definitely willing to shop around out of state (FL) but just trying to really get an idea on what kind of price I should be shooting for a new leftover 2018?

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Hey guys, I'll be getting my first ADV bike and I have my eyes set on the AT. My local dealer has a 2018 for 10.6k brand new. Is this a good price? I really don't want to get scammed as I have at dealers in the past. I'm definitely willing to shop around out of state (FL) but just trying to really get an idea on what kind of price I should be shooting for a new leftover 2018?
Manual or DCT?
standard or Adventure Sport?
unfortunately I’m in Michigan so I can’t really compare prices they will vary state by state, hopefully some one from your home state will help you out with some prices.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Manual or DCT?
standard or Adventure Sport?
unfortunately I’m in Michigan so I can’t really compare prices they will vary state by state, hopefully some one from your home state will help you out with some prices.
That's my mistake, a standard and a manual! I should have included that information in the post. I'm brand new here, just stumbled about this forum/website a few days back and am happy to see the wealth of information on the AT!

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,976 Posts
That's my mistake, a standard and a manual! I should have included that information in the post. I'm brand new here, just stumbled about this forum/website a few days back and am happy to see the wealth of information on the AT!
No problem and welcome.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,976 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,976 Posts
And a 19 ATAS DCT for 10.9

BTW That gray color scheme; no pictures really do it justice it really is a nice looking bike in person.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And a 19 ATAS DCT for 10.9

BTW That gray color scheme; no pictures really do it justice it really is a nice looking bike in person.
Your awesome man, I really appreciate your suggestions and comments man. Thanks for contributing. I might check this out in person!

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,976 Posts
Your awesome man, I really appreciate your suggestions and comments man. Thanks for contributing. I might check this out in person!
You’re welcome,
Glad I can help, check back in a day or two and see if any of our other members from Fla. have any thing to add.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Not a bad price, I just paid $11,229 for a 2018 ATAS manual. I’m also in Michigan, bought the bike in Minnesota last month.

See what fees they have also. My price was out the door except taxes, had to pay those in Michigan.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not a bad price, I just paid $11,229 for a 2018 ATAS manual. I’m also in Michigan, bought the bike in Minnesota last month.

See what fees they have also. My price was out the door except taxes, had to pay those in Michigan.

Appreciate the reply man! I think I'll give them a call tomorrow and try and see it in person. The one I'm looking at in reference to the thread is: 2018 Honda® Africa Twin CRF1000L JK200030 | Rick Case Honda

·
Super Moderator
6,359 Posts
That same year and model sounds comparable to one in Ontario before taxes when converted to Canadian dollars in November 2019.

·
Registered
2018 Africa Twin Adventure Sports
200 Posts
I paid 10900 out the door for my 2018 adventure sports manual transmission in NH earlier this month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I'll be getting my first ADV bike and I have my eyes set on the AT. My local dealer has a standard version and manual 2018 for 10.6k brand new. Is this a good price? I really don't want to get scammed as I have at dealers in the past. I'm definitely willing to shop around out of state (FL) but just trying to really get an idea on what kind of price I should be shooting for a new leftover 2018?
I have noticed on eBay there are new 2019 Models for around 10K USD.. and thats for a AS DCT model.. if you can live with teh color scheme.. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts