Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after much research and many test rides I ordered an AT last week and take delivery tomorrow!

It's a manual tri colour with no extras.

Already ordered sat nav lead and mount, Optimate lead, Givi Trekker 42 litre top box in black, next on the list is the black Arrow end can to match.

After that I quite fancy the Holan black crash bars and auxiliary lights, then some soft panniers and that will be job done!

Can't wait to get her on the twisty roads around me in the Scottish Borders and also along some off road logging trails up into the hills and forests!

Next year I will take her into Europe, hence the sat nav and luggage. Been without a bike for two years so can't wait to get back on one. I took early retirement in March so have lots of time to explore the world on this awesome machine.

Some good ideas on here, maybe I will organise a ride out if anyone would be interested? Some great roads around me, no police, no speed cameras and very little traffic.

Let me know if anyone would be up for it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
youll love it. ive only got 80 miles on mine and plan to ride it when it stops snowing down sarf!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts