Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I have recently installed a set of Denali D2 lights with dual data dim function , onto my 2017 AT. It took just under 3 hours. I have made a YouTube video if anyone is interested. I live in the UK and purchased them from ruggedroads.co.uk
They supply a harness that plugs into the lighting sockets etc beneath/ behind the instrument cluster and an oem fog light switch. So far so good. Very happy with Denali lights that provide that bit more visibility during daytime but come into their own on high beam at nighttime .
Some of you who possibly may be thinking of getting this set up may find the video of interest. I attached them to my sw motech bars with sw motech light brackets, all shown in video.
Here’s the link:

Regards to all.

·
Super Moderator
1,154 Posts
Looked at that set up, but went with Rigid Industry, tho those are a nice setup and at least road legal.
BTW, nice informative video

·
Super Moderator
657 Posts
Nice instructional video. I have the D2 lights as well. I went with both the Datadim and the switch elimination plug. I didn't have any reason to not want them on at least low, so I figured I would just eliminate the switch.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Mounted the controller under the set where it was close to the Eastern Beaver 3CS switched power module. Routed wiring forward from there.
IMG_9720.jpeg
IMG_9721.jpeg
IMG_9722.jpeg
IMG_9723.jpeg
IMG_9724.jpeg
IMG_9725.jpeg
IMG_9726.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts