Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an opinion about the Denali D4 LED lights, I am considering ordering them and looking for some advice

·
Registered
171 Posts
Don’t have the D4’s, but hope they are more effective than the D2’s. Pretty disappointed with the D2’s to be honest, I may have to add some more lights, or change them completely.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have them on my AT. They're terrific. Extremely bright and a good combination of distance and width in the beams. Solid construction and build - they'll last.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have the D4 2.0 on my bike. Good quality light and bright. I have the Datadim device but find it’s a waste of 50 dollar. It’s too bright at 50% so I have to point the lights so far to the right and down to be able to use them with dual brightness so I don’t blind oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have them on my KLR and they are very nice lights. They appear to be very well constructed, are very bright and the combination beam works great for me but not so much for oncoming drivers. I use them for off road and turn them on when I am in a situation where I feel the need to be seen better by oncoming traffic.

I am considering installing them on my AT but only as off-road lights, I am still looking for the right on-road aux lights for this bike.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anyone have an opinion about the Denali D4 LED lights, I am considering ordering them and looking for some advice
Denali and the other big brands are almost twice as much a some other brands and I've found some much cheaper brands that are just as bright and have 45 degree side lights & other cool options. Shop around, check the 4WD stores & shops for better prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts