Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I first bought my bike, I found a picture on the webs of a A.T. that a company had modified. It had a custom bracket made that attached to the four windscreen bolts and two light bars were mounted to that. Actual light bars, not like the Baja designs ones. I have tried and tried to find that again, but can't seem to pull it up again and I am incredibly frustrated, lol. No one sells them, at least I haven't found it in any searches. So I am going to have my buddy Fab it up for me. But I would love to find that so I can show him exactly what I'm looking for.

If you have seen this picture, please let me know!!!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I wouldnt be using those windscreen bolts to mount anything heavy like light bars. the constant vibration may cause them to break down towards the frame of the bike as it was designed only to have the windscreen mounted to it. If a company makes them they may have done sufficient testing but I'd still be wary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BRADYbish
1 - 3 of 3 Posts