Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, nowdays in my country is very difficult to find dealer or service place for my AT. I'm travelling a lot, so probably i need some device which is can do various maintenance and diagnostic tasks, allow you to read and clear fault codes maybe, do component function tests, calibration and much more. Ideally uses wifi or BT to connect in phone, tablet or laptop, so in case i've emergency i can detecting it before go to mechanics.

Please give me info or solutions for this... many thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pity

Dang ... I guess with the lack of response there is no such thing. On the BMW bikes there is this third party tool which meets all your requirements.

GS-911

Pity that there is not something similar for the AT. Outside of a full shop diagnostic shop computer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My friend has this tool for his VFR1200F it works on all honda's also CRF1000

Healtech Onboard Diagnostic Tool

https://www.healtech-electronics.com/products/obd/
after reading the manual, this tool only can read the faulty but cant explain what the faulty is.

Dang ... I guess with the lack of response there is no such thing. On the BMW bikes there is this third party tool which meets all your requirements.

GS-911

Pity that there is not something similar for the AT. Outside of a full shop diagnostic shop computer.
yes i know, i already have it for my GS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts