Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took the bike out to play in the water/mud holes after some heavy "monsoon" rains we get in AZ. She did really well in the muck and slugged though some holes that were more like lakes. The Shinkos got me out of trouble each time she got a little sideways, but not always pointed in the direction that I intended. Also wanted to check out the SW Motech Evo detachable pannier racks to make sure they were off road worthy. The seem to be rock solid, and offer more crash protection, that fortunately I did not have to test on this ride.

Show us some pictures of your dirty girl (AT's only please!) >:)

·
Administrator
3,326 Posts
Took the bike out to play in the water/mud holes after some heavy "monsoon" rains we get in AZ. She did really well in the muck and slugged though some holes that were more like lakes. The Shinkos got me out of trouble each time she got a little sideways, but not always pointed in the direction that I intended. Also wanted to check out the SW Motech Evo detachable pannier racks to make sure they were off road worthy. The seem to be rock solid, and offer more crash protection, that fortunately I did not have to test on this ride.

Show us some pictures of your dirty girl (AT's only please!) >:)
For some reason the picture shows really small, at least on my browser. Would like to see it in all its muddy splendor. Is it just me?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not you, its the site. I have resized the photo, but the site continues to reduce it to a postage stamp.

No worries there is a lot more muck out there, and what I have on the bike has dried to concrete. It looks like it will be there for a long time.

Good to see there are some other dirty minded AT riders out there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts