Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get rid of the Honda side cases that came with my bike. I bought it used, with them already on it and they have served my needs fine up to now.

I have been looking at the Dirt Racks mount because they look like they will be symmetrical, leaving some space under the left side for a fuel bottle or tool roll. I am also looking at Tusk soft panniers. Does anyone have this setup or any words of praise or warning before I start slinging my credit card info out across the internet?

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have dirtracks on my CRF250L (multi-use racks). They are really well-built and simple to install. I've fallen off and dropped the bike on them a few times and it hasn't caused any damage. They are considerably cheaper than most options for racks out there but work really well. And they are Canadian...;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am looking to get rid of the Honda side cases that came with my bike. I bought it used, with them already on it and they have served my needs fine up to now.

I have been looking at the Dirt Racks mount because they look like they will be symmetrical, leaving some space under the left side for a fuel bottle or tool roll. I am also looking at Tusk soft panniers. Does anyone have this setup or any words of praise or warning before I start slinging my credit card info out across the internet?
I have no advice of panniers, I wanted HONDA type, but way too expensive, and reviews weren't great. But at a good price I might buy. What would you like to have for them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts