Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Africa Twin Manual. R380B.
419 Posts
Is it a legal requirement for you to carry the documents?
Here is Mandatory to produce at least, copy of the Registration, Proof of License Plate Tax Paid, Insurance at least Third Party, and your Drivers License.
If the 3 paper are not shown, the vehicle is immobilized.
If the Driver License is not on You, you get the cuffs on your wrist at once!
Taken to Police Station, and then a Fiscal will issue a fine and let you go home.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

• Wow
Reactions: Hood

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,010 Posts
Here is Mandatory to produce at least, copy of the Registration, Proof of License Plate Tax Paid, Insurance at least Third Party, and your Drivers License.
Taken to Police Station, and then a Fiscal will issue a fine and let you go home.
I suppose the one good thing, if you were anywhere on the Island and your bike was immobilised then it wouldn't be too far to walk home :D

·
Super Moderator
9,681 Posts
You make it sound punishing. :oops:

·
Registered
2022 Africa Twin Manual. R380B.
419 Posts
I suppose the one good thing, if you were anywhere on the Island and your bike was immobilized then it wouldn't be too far to walk home :D
Well. If I am at the very far side of the Island, and I live to the other side, It will be a very good 32 Kms walk!!!!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hood

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,010 Posts
Well. If I am at the very far side of the Island, and I live to the other side, It will be a very good 32 Kms walk!!!!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That is about the distance from my house to my workshop and back, granted I don't often walk it, well if truth be told I have only ever done it once and that was because I was walking the dog :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts