Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

ive been looking to get some better footpegs, and it seems to me that locally, the DRC option looks to be decent value (and available)

plenty of information on peg width etc, but i have not been able to figure how long they are? does anybody have a set, and could let me know how they compare to stock pegs in terms of length.

thanks!

-Neil

·
Registered
43 Posts
I put a set of DRC ultra wide footpegs on my 2018 and I’m very happy with them. I’ll measure up and get back to you

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have both sizes of these. Both are worthy IMO. Thought the wide ones would be too wide but I think I like them a bit better than not so wide ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

ive been looking to get some better footpegs, and it seems to me that locally, the DRC option looks to be decent value (and available)

plenty of information on peg width etc, but i have not been able to figure how long they are? does anybody have a set, and could let me know how they compare to stock pegs in terms of length.

thanks!

-Neil
Hi Neil

I bought Billet CNC machined alloy foot pegs for my 2017 AT
Really fantastic, because i have such big boots
Cheers
Justin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts