Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a Dynamic Accessories backrest and small rack for my ATAS. The backrest is very well made and sturdy. The rack extends just a bit farther out than the OEM rack and allows for a small duffel behind the pillion. My passenger said that the backrest was comfortable in the extreme forward position for her. It adjusts, forward and aft, about 1 inch. She rode all day with me- 5 hours total riding time. For reference my Pillion is 5ft.-3in. (160cm). The rack is mounted to the OEM rack by nylon blocks and stainless bolts/lock washers. The backrest can be quickly removed from the rack. Service from Dynamic is quick and it is made in St. George, Utah! (Awesome riding in those parts). Africa Twin Adventure Sports

I really liked the looks of the Sargent backrest for the AT, but the bracket takes up almost the entire space of the rear rack. That space is vital for two up traveling, so it was not an option for me. YMMV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts