Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have ordered a full Termignoni race system for my Africa Twin which is due to be fitted at the end of April when the first batch come into the country.

They were due last week but there has been a quality control issue with the downpipes and they are delayed whilst Termignoni resolve the issues they are having

There is no Dynojet Power commander for the CRF at the moment but I have spoken to Frank Wrathall at Dynojet UK and once my full system is in the country I am taking my bike up to FW Developments in Preston and leave it with them for a few days.

They are going to design a prototype Power Commander around my bike and then do fuel maps for the standard system, A map for the standard headers with a Termi mufffler and then one for the Termi full system.

I would imagine that the CRF is running pretty lean to get 50-60 mpg so we will see what difference a power-commander and a full system will make.

All the best

Simon

I will update with Dyno Graphs when the work has been done.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The Termi full system does not have any Catalytic converter fitted so this should, with the increase in the bore of the headers increase the flow of gasses out of the exhaust.

I would imagine that the bike would then run extremely lean and lead to pinking at best, valve damage at its worst which is why I am having the Power Commander put on the bike at the same time.

I am sure the bike will give out a few more horses but not sure how many.

I will be pleased with 100bhp and a stack load more torque as I am coming off a Multistrada 1200 and onto the Africa Twin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts