Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone know if eastern beaver is still open. Tried to order PC8 but payment was just refunded. No answer by email.

Thanks Chaz

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hello, does anyone know if eastern beaver is still open. Tried to order PC8 but payment was just refunded. No answer by email.

Thanks Chaz
I just ordered last week. Maybe an issue with your payment method? Do you have a different card or method you could use?

Otherwise the issue was something sudden

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, at least I know he is still open. Don’t usually have a problem with PayPal but might just pay direct with card. Thanks again.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thanks, at least I know he is still open. Don’t usually have a problem with PayPal but might just pay direct with card. Thanks again.
I hear ya and I used PayPal myself. Hard to say if the issue is with PayPal or Eastern Beaver.

I made the purchase on January 23rd and recurved Notice on January 26 that if had shipped.

I have not received it yet, but it does say 3-7 business days and if has only been 4, so I am not concerned yet.

Hopefully no issue, but I do have an EMS tracking number for whatever EMS tracking numbers are worth :)

Edit: it does report that the package is in LA though :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got my PC-8 in the mail a few days ago. So I'm guessing they are still running unless I was the last one. It came from Japan so that might be why it is taking so long.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I got my PC-8 in the mail a few days ago. So I'm guessing they are still running unless I was the last one. It came from Japan so that might be why it is taking so long.
OP was saying that his payment was refunded though, so not even shipped. I know I got a confirmation as soon as the payment was processed and then another with the EMS shipping label as soon as it was shipped.

The shipping page says any order below $10 will be refunded, but the PC-8 definitely exceeds the mimimum.

As much as I like Eastern Beaver products, Jim can be a bit slow to respond sometimes. Hopefully the OP hears something back as to why :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
He got back to me. Had to resend payment as the part price had gone up. So all ok. Thanks lads
Good to hear. It may have just been easier to honor the old price, but sounds like it worked out :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Providing electrical power fuse boards is an easy DIY job. Fuse box, relay, fuse holder, Sumitomo 6 way connector and a few consumables from Amazon or Ebay and you're up and running in no time. Sketch below of how I did mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looks just like the EB PC-8 I bought. Except I didn't have to source the special connectors and connection block separately, pay shipping on those small quantities, and do all the assembly work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Agreed, I guess I found working it out and building my own solution satisfying. I think I was just saying it's an easy job. I also connected my compressor and charger lead into the system at the same time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts