Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
The Enduristan Blizzard XLsoftbags work very well on the AT ( with termignoni exhaust ), even with the large grab handles that are on the earlier models.
The straps over the seat are difficult to adjust, so I've put on quick-lock on the rear strap.
I also have the Enduristan Tail pack 8L. It fits the bike perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
6,433 Posts
Hey ET: I am not a fan of side bags in general, and that is mostly motivated by the ungodly side racks. I have had them before.

Soft bags without racks can lure me, so I am curious only at this point. I have no immediate need, but these have moved into my radar - which is dismal when it comes to this stuff. Where in Canada did you spot them?

·
Super Moderator
6,433 Posts
Thanks ET.

Solid reviews so far:

Non-sale price appears better than expected, but then again the XL size is only providing 2x17L (34 L) of storage for the pair of panniers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
The Enduristan Blizzard XLsoftbags work very well on the AT ( with termignoni exhaust ), even with the large grab handles that are on the earlier models.
The straps over the seat are difficult to adjust, so I've put on quick-lock on the rear strap.
I also have the Enduristan Tail pack 8L. It fits the bike perfectly.
View attachment 54527
View attachment 54528
View attachment 54529
View attachment 54530
Good solution I am thinking to do the same. Enduristan suggest to install a shield on exaust to evoid direct contact with panniers. It seems you d'nt have installed.
You do not have problem do to contact between exaust and pannier?.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good solution I am thinking to do the same. Enduristan suggest to install a shield on exaust to evoid direct contact with panniers. It seems you d'nt have installed.
You do not have problem do to contact between exaust and pannier?.
Hello. I don't have exhaust heat shield. Don't need it when the bags are loaded. But when empty, they can touch the exhaust if you don't tighten the straps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello. I don't have exhaust heat shield. Don't need it when the bags are loaded. But when empty, they can touch the exhaust if you don't tighten the straps.
Thank you I think to install blizard size S but dimensions are the same of size M they are only narrower. Excuse me I don't understand why when empty can touch exaust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested in how the enduristan xl's look and cope when empty or only partially filled while on the bike? Are they all saggy and flap around in the wind?

·
Registered
15 Posts
i picked up a set of XL's. they arrived literally as i was starting my bike for a quick overnighter. so i hastily mounted and loaded them and took off. the over the seat straps were annoying to deal with. i think a single large quick lock buckle would make much more sense. my biggest issue is the non exhaust side bag is floppy as its hanging off the pillion grab rails.i threw a strudy bungee cord over the top and hooked it into the molle webbing on the outside of the bag to solve that. its not elegant...and that bugs me. looking for solutions now but so far no luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts